Atomix VirtualDJ 2023 Build 7358 Home Overview
DJs utilize the PC and MAC DJ software VirtualDJ in place of turntables and CD players and digital music instead of vinyl and CDs. It has a ground-breaking BeatLock engine that will maintain the pitch of your tunes. Additionally, it allowed you to work your mixes a lot quicker than any other DJ.
You may mix and scratch music videos directly from your turntables with Atomix VirtualDJ. The software works with a variety of DJ equipment, including timecoded types of vinyl that enable you directly scratch your MP3s on a real turntable. Add to it the vast array of excellent automatically beat-synchronized effects and the infinite amount of cue points a DJ may save for each song.
You can record your mixes and burn them on CDs, rip DVDs, and rip vinyl using a variety of interfaces that are suitable for both novices and experts. You can also make your own Internet radio, mix playlists automatically, utilize VST effects, show karaoke, and play DRMed files!
The DJ can ”perform incredible remixes” live with zero preparation thanks to the automatic seamless loop engine and synchronized sampler. A DJ can easily understand the song structure and is never taken by surprise by a break thanks to the visual depiction and cues. With the exception of the beat lock engine, which prevents your scratches from ever ending outside of the beat, the vinyl controls let you scratch like you would on a real turntable.
The new era of DJs mixing music with video enhancements (DVD, DivX, MPEG…) that can be delivered to monitors, TVs, or a ”projector for projection” on a big screen has finally here.
VirtualDJ Basic features:
- Standard measures (play, pause, stop, cue)
- Master Tempo pitch control (from -100% to +100%)
- Three-band EQ High, Mid, and Low with +/-30db gain and Kill
- Unrestricted key control
- Tuned-in filter
- Beat synchronization and matching in a single click (FAME algorithm)
- BeatLock engine for maintaining music timing and sync
- automatic crossfading to the beat
- Calculating BPM and KEY automatically
- Visualizer for dynamic beat-matching
- Automatic matching of pitches
- Automatic gain matching for audio
- Simulation of real scratches
- LOOP functionality that is automatic, fluid, and beat-aware
- With 12 immediate record and playback slots, the sampler is synchronized.
- Algorithms using Time-Stretch and Master Tempo Pitch
- Automatic identification of the first and last beats
- Automatic detection of the 4/4 phase
- For quick recollection each time the song is loaded, an infinite number of cue points are saved for each song.
- Effect plug-ins that are aware of the rhythm (such as beat grid, Flippin doubles, voice removal, a frequency filter, flanger, backspin, brake, etc.)
- compatibility with VST effects (PC version Only)
- Using a second video output, combine video with windowed or ‘‘FULL-SCREEN TV’‘ output.
- Support for Karaoke CDG+MP3 and/or ZIP
More Features of VirtualDJ: FreeFrame and custom video effects
- Application of an infinite number of video effects at once
- DJ-specific plugins for video transitions
- Song database engine with simple search functionality
- Text-only song browsing or CoverFlow
- Able to play iTunes playlists (iTunes DRM files not supported)
- ID3 tag compatibility with MP3
- Folders with user-defined automated filters
- Automatic External Hard Drive Hot Swap
- A CD-ready recording of a DJ’s mix
- Distributed over the Internet
- MP3 encoder for CDs
- Y-splitter output, dual sound cards, or ”multi-channel sound cards” for use with an external mixer or real-time monitoring
- Soundcard compatibility with ASIO
- Compatible sound cards for CoreAudio
- Fully adjustable shortcut macro engine and skin engine
- VDJScript: a potent macro language used for controller mapping, shortcuts, and skins
- Most external MIDI and HID controller compatibility and remappable (more than 80 included, much more downloadable)
- Automatic playlist syncing is optional: Techno, hip-hop, and lounge music are all recognized by VirtualDJ, and the mix is adjusted accordingly.
- Search and play any music from a collection of more than 8 million recordings using net search.
- Get real-time recommendations from MusicGroup based on what you play and the opinions of millions of other DJs worldwide.
- Depending on what you typically play, ”GenuisDJ will automatically” fill your folders with the most recent hits.
What’s New in VirtualDJ 2021 Build 7183:
- Performance improvements when using ”Pioneer CDJ”.
- Enhancing performance when computing
- When moving music, fix Virtual Folder not saving the order.
- Add solostem:stemname, mutestem:stemname, or stemfx:stemname at the end to select stems
- When using the pad fx script.
- Add the VSTi folder as a choice
What’s New in VirtualDJ 2021 Build 7151:
- Fixes for Automix Editor and improved VST3 compatibility
- Fix certain instances where adding songs to Tidal playlists doesn’t function
- Support for Denon Prime GO is among VirtualDJ 2021 Build 7131‘s new features.
- Fix the Mac issue where certain movies play but use a lot of memory.
- Track Cleaner should have a Snap option.
- Boost thumbnail visualization for shaders.
- Enhance the auto-generated vdjEdit when connecting audio and video files.
- Utilizing the open stem creator, producers can generate their own pre-computed stems from the original stems.