Audacity is a free Crack, easy-to-use, and multilingual audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. You can record sounds, play sounds, import and export WAV, AIFF, AAC, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, MP3 files, and more.
Use it to edit your sounds using Cut, Copy and Paste (with unlimited Undo), mix tracks together, apply effects to your recordings, change the speed or pitch of a recording, and much more.
The program has built-in effects, including Bass Boost, Wahwah, and Noise Removal, and it also supports VST plug-in effects.
Audacity is without a doubt one of the best and easiest digital audio editors on the market and it will meet any requirement at 100% no matter if it is a home or professional audio edition.
Audacity Key Features:
- Cut, copy, splice, or mix sounds together.
- Record live audio.
- Supports 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples (the latter preserves samples over full scale).
- Record computer playback on Windows Vista and later by choosing “Windows WASAPI” host in Device Toolbar then a loopback input.
- Import and Export WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC and Ogg Vorbis files.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- Import and export AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), and WMA with the optional FFmpeg library (this also supports the import of audio from video files).
- Numerous effects include changes in speed or pitch and vocal reduction or isolation (given suitable stereo tracks).
- And more! See the complete list of features.