For avid music collectors and iPod users, ”MediaMonkey Serves” as a music organiser and media jukebox. Your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV, and MP3 audio files are all catalogued.
The programme uses Freedb and the internet to hunt up missing Album Art and track information. It also has an automated file and directory renamer, an intelligent tag editor, and other features to help you organise your music library.
To avoid having to constantly adjust the volume control, its player automatically adjusts volume levels. Additionally, it supports a large number of Winamp plug-ins and visualisations. Alternatively, if you’d rather, Winamp can be set as the default player.
For saving music, MediaMonkey comes with a CD ripper, CD/DVD burner, audio converter, and manual or automatic playlist editors.
You may sync music and play lists with gadgets like the iPod and other portable audio devices using it, which also offers portable audio device synchronisation.
Organize music and change tags in your audio library with MediaMonkey Standard’s robust, user-friendly interface.
- Lookup and tag album art and other metadata automatically.
- Manage your music collection’s more than 50,000 files without getting sluggish
- Play MP3s and other audio files, and stop worrying about volume changes.
- Create OGG, MP3, FLAC, and WMA files from CDs.
- Use the Audio Converter to convert MP3, OGG, FLAC, and WMA files into other formats.
- Quickly and easily create playlists and music mixes for any occasion.
- Easily synchronise with iPods and MP3 players, and instantly convert tracks.
- And a lot more…
Features of gold
- Find music using the sophisticated search tools that comb through your collection to locate songs in virtually any way you can imagine. Stop pulling out your hair trying to find music you know you have by searching for composer, year, beats per minute, lyrics, etc.
- By selecting filters to only show Artists or Albums that meet your specified criteria, you may personalise your collection.
- Without explicitly installing a new MP3 encoder (the free edition of MediaMonkey comes with a time-limited LAME MP3 encoder), encode an unlimited number of MP3s.
- To keep track of the CDs you own and to see which portions of those CDs have been copied to your hard drive, catalogue your physical CDs and use the Virtual CD feature. The virtual CD function provides you with an integrated view rather than tracking your CDs and music separately.
- Use the Virtual CD to import and store audio tracks from Audio CDs and MP3 CDs with a level of flexibility never before possible. You can sample tracks from several sources, decide which ones to import, and then import and save the files all at once.
- You can use Previews, brief samples of audio tracks, to help you choose which audio files to add to your collection.
- To listen to music before you go to sleep, use a Sleep Timer to play your music, gradually fade it over a predetermined amount of time, and then switch off your computer.
- Burn CDs at the fastest pace your device will allow.
Every feature of MediaMonkey Gold:
- Manager of audio and music
- Playback Device (play MP3, OGG, WMA etc.)
- Volume Leveler, DSP Effects, and Equalizer
- Auto-DJ and Party Mode
- Encode MP3, OGG, WMA, and FLAC audio with a CD ripper.
- File organiser with auto-renamer
- Album Art Lookup and Auto Tag Editor
- Track down duplicate tracks and lost tags.
- Track Manager (auto music mixes)
- Create statistics and reports
- Personalization using scripts
- Syncing of MP3 players and iPods
- CD/DVD Burner (Audio & Data) Integrated (up to 48x) (up to 4x)
- File Observer (automatically updates library)
- Automatic Playlists and Advanced Searches
- Contemporary Portable Device With on-the-fly format conversion and synchronisation
- Endless MP3 encoding
- Previews / Virtual CD
- Modern Filters
- Sleep Alarm
MediaMonkey Crack Technical Setup Details
File Name: MediaMonkey 22.214.171.12482 RC5
Created By: MediaMonkey
License Type: Full version
Release Date: November 8rd, 2022.