Microsoft OneDrive Overview
Free cloud storage from Microsoft is available anytime and on any device with OneDrive (formerly known as SkyDrive). To access your favourite items on all your favourite devices, including desktops, tablets, and mobile phones, use OneDrive on your Windows or Mac computer.
Thanks to its design, users can manage, sync, and transfer data. When OneDrive is installed, a synced folder is automatically generated on your computer.
You can access your most recent files from almost anywhere since anything you put in this folder is automatically kept in sync between your computers (PC or Mac) and OneDrive.com. The other locations will be updated if you add, modify, or remove files from one location.
Without a browser, all files may be controlled from the OneDrive folder.
Microsoft OneDrive instals an icon in the system tray to access all of its functions. Drag and drop the files you want to transfer to your account from the OneDrive folder on your PC into the desired location.
Features of Microsoft OneDrive:
- Access all your critical files via the download button directly from Windows Explorer, including images, documents, and other files.
- Drag new files directly into the OneDrive folder to add them right away.
- Your files and folders can be easily organised like any other folder.
- If you forget to put something, connect back to your computer.
- Select the PC folders that you want to sync.
Simple, free, anywhere storage and sharing of images, movies, documents, and more. Get 7 GB in addition when you sign up. It’s simple to back up your photographs and videos on a Windows computer or tablet, Windows Phone, iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Even if your smartphone is damaged, protect your treasured pictures and movies. When you enable camera roll backup to save pictures automatically, you’ll get an extra 3 GB of storage. They are simple to watch on any device at any time.
- Creating, modifying, and sharing your documents is simply because the software integrates with Office. Save your documents so you can access them from anywhere using any device.
- Without adding anything, you can share individual files or entire folders, such as photo albums. Send only the content you want to share through email; all other information is private. Send them an email, a link, or even upload pictures to Facebook directly.
OneDrive is included with your Microsoft account for Windows 8 and later. The files you save there are always with you because it functions like an extra hard drive that is accessible from any of the devices you use. You are no longer required to carry around (and maybe lose) a USB flash drive or email files to yourself. Instead, you can access your files on OneDrive whether you’re working on a presentation on your laptop, browsing through pictures from your most recent family vacation on your new tablet, or checking your grocery list on your phone.
By copying or relocating them from your PC, you can add files already on your computer to OneDrive. You can store new files in OneDrive so that you can access them from any device and share them with others. Additionally, suppose your PC has a built-in camera. In that case, you can set it to automatically upload backup copies of the images on your camera roll to OneDrive, so you always have a copy on hand.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Android 4.2 or later
- iOS apps: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8 or later.
Microsoft OneDrive 22.227.1030.0001 Technical Setup Details
File Name: Microsoft OneDrive 22.227
Created By: Microsoft OneDrive
License Type: Full version
Release Date: November 21st, 2022